Saturday, February 22, 2014

Glutton For Punishment? - 7 Posts in 7 Days Link-up

Yeah, I haven't done a lot of posting in the last few months.  Very little in the way of thoughtful, entertaining, insightful-sharingness going on around here.  I've just been lethargic, and lazy, and I haven't been up to much more than joining in on 7 Quick Takes (and even that is too much sometimes).

So maybe joining Jen Fulwiler's next round of 7 Posts in 7 Days will help to motivate me to get writing again.  Maybe it will stimulate the creative juices.  

Or maybe it will kill me.

Come join in the link up fun, enjoy my attempt to blog everyday from Monday, February 24 through Sunday, March 2 (Yaaaay!  My birthday!), and find out whether or not my head explodes or my arms fall off from over-exertion.

Here are the links to each of the posts for the 7 days:

Day 1:  The Fundamental Relationship
Day 2:  Spiritual Infancy
Day 3:  Five Favorite De-Stressors
Day 4:  Passing It On
Day 5:  I Got Nothin' Over Here
Day 6:  Better Late Than Never
Day 7:  7 Quick Takes About Birthday Celebrating, Barbecue, and a Themed Cake

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday! Yeah, I decided to do this and then thought wha - I'm already busy! But in reality writing is cathartic and relaxing for me, so it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say. Charitable, civil comments only, please!

Also, I am temporarily disabling anonymous commenting, due to a sudden flood of spambot comments on my site. Thanks for understanding!